Information Services provide computers and printing facilities for registered users of Aberystwyth University.
Computer rooms are available at locations across the University campus as follows:
|Building||Room||No of Computers||Other equipment||Availability|
|Llandinam (SY23 3DB)||B23||50||Printing/Copying/Scanning
|Llandinam (SY23 3DB)||Think Tank||4||Printing/Copying/Scanning|
|Llandinam (SY23 3DB)||Postgraduate Centre||6||Printing/Copying/Scanning||Access for postgraduate students only|
|Hugh Owen Library (SY23 3DZ)||Level D||22||
|Hugh Owen Library (SY23 3DZ)||Level E Main floor||4||24/7|
|Hugh Owen Library (SY23 3DZ)||EL6||19||
|Hugh Owen Libray (SY23 3DZ)||Training Room - Level E||6||24/7|
|Hugh Owen Library (SY23 3DZ)||Iris De Freitas||14||
|Hugh Owen Library (SY23 3DZ)||Level F main floor||27||
|08.30-22.00 Monday - Sunday|
|Hugh Owen Library (SY23 3DZ)||Level F - Tom Lloyd Room||08.30-22.00 Monday - Sunday|
|Hugh Owen Building (SY23 3DY)||C66||7||CLOSED|
|Cledwyn (SY23 3DD)||G24||5||
|IBERS (SY23 3DA)||0.32||22||CLOSED|
|Physical Sciences Library (SY23 3BZ)||14||Printing/Copying/Scanning||8.30 - 17.30|
|Physical Sciences Building (SY23 3BZ)||1.49||12||Teaching facilities||CLOSED|
|Visualisation Building (SY23 3BF)||Entrance Lobby||3||
To protect yourself and others we ask that:
- You sanitise your hands on entering, and regularly while using, the library.
- You wipe work surfaces, keyboards, mice, printers etc before and after use.
- You use your own Aber Card to swipe to enter and exit the library.
- You wear a face covering at all times, unless exempt.
- You do not come to the library if you are unwell.
We will ensure
- The numbers of users in the library at any one time are strictly limited.
- Staff working in the library are following recommended hygiene practises.
- Regular cleaning is carried out.
- There are hand sanitising stations at the entrance.