In response to COVID-19 a temporary chapter digitisation service has been introduced to support your studies.
To use this service:
- you must be a registered member of staff, undergraduate, postgraduate taught/PGCE/research or Lifelong Learning student at Aberystwyth University
- If you are a Distance Learner submit your request via this page: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/is/forms/
- the item(s) must be currently held in print version in the Hugh Owen Library/Physical Sciences Library/Gogerddan Reading Room/External Store
- the item(s) must not be available electronically via library subscription on Primo or openly available online
- you may request 1 chapter/10% per book (whichever is greater)
- you must complete and submit the form below
The scanned extract(s) will be sent directly to your University email.
For items not available in our electronic or print collections in the Library, submit your request via the Document Supply Service.
This service is only available in support of the academic aims of the University to Staff and students at Aberystwyth University and in adherence with the terms of our copyright license.
The personal information provided by you on this form will be used for the purposes of documenting this reproduction request and in accordance with Aberystwyth University's obligations under the data protection legislation. More information can be found at https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/is/about/data-protection-information/
Contact the Academic Engagement team if you have any questions: email@example.com