Rosser G is specifically designed for postgraduate students and is situated at the top of the Penglais Campus close to the other Rosser blocks, Cwrt Mawr and Trefloyne halls of residences - housing around 1000 students in total. Many of the rooms embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just a ten minute walk away.
Rosser G houses up to 60 students within 1 block. The block has 6 self-contained flats comprising of 10 single bedrooms. Residents will have access to their own en-suite bathroom as well as a shared kitchen and soft seating area.
Students in Rosser G are self-catering.
Rosser G is located within a 5 minute walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Rosser G's main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Flat screen, wall mounted TV in Kitchen (TV Licence included).
- Laundry facilities.
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors.
- Access to Learning Centres (The Lounge @ Rosser or The Lounge @ PJM).
- Secure Cycle Storage.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Parking (limited, permit required).
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in Your Room?
- Small double bed (4 foot) & mattress.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin (sink).
- Wash basin with mirror (sink).
- Heated towel rail.
What’s in your Shared Areas?
- 1 x Fridge and 1 x Freezer & 1 x Fridge/Freezer.
- 2 x ovens with grills & hobs.
- Wall mounted flat screen TV (TV licence provided).
- Breakfast bar with stools.
- 2 x Sofa's.
- Coffee Table.
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
- Bins - Dry mixed recycling, glass, food and general waste.
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Take a 360 degree tour of this residence by clicking and dragging on the image below; click on a highlighted area to move to a new viewpoint. Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations.
Weekly Cost 2018 / 2019
Length of Licence 2018 / 2019
Weekly Cost 2019 / 2020
Length of Licence 2019 / 2020
|Single en-suite||£110.11||50 weeks*||£121.10||50 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 – 10.00am on 06/09/2019.
**From 10.00am on 20/09/2019 - 10.00am on 04/09/2020.