Rosser G is one of our newest residences, built in 2011 and designed specifically for Postgraduate students, it is situated at the top of the main Penglais Campus close to all the Campus amenities. Many of the rooms embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just ten minutes' walk away.
All rooms in Rosser G have small double beds (4 foot) and en-suite facilities, rooms are arranged into self-contained flats with shared kitchens. There are up to 10 students in each flat. The licence agreement for Rosser G is for 50 weeks meaning students can continue to live in their accommodation through the summer whilst completing dissertations, coursework, project work etc.
Students in Rosser G are self-catering.
Rosser G is located within 5 minutes' walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Rosser G's main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation
- En-suite bedrooms
- 4 foot beds
- Wi-Fi and wired connection
- Flat screen, wall mounted TV in Kitchen (TV Licence included)
- Laundry facilities
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors
- Learning Centre (The Lounge @ Rosser) - containing PC work stations, Wi-Fi, group study areas, photocopier, vending, leather sofa's
- Refuse & Recycling collection points
- Parking (limited, permit required)
What's in Your Room?
Furniture & Equipment
- Small double bed (4 foot) & mattress*
- Desk & computer chair
- Desk lamp
- Waste bin
- En-suite Bathroom containing: shower, toilet, wash basin with mirror & heated towel rail
*we suggest you buy bedding for a double bed with a flat sheet, instead of a fitted sheet, which can then be folded underneath the mattress.
What’s in your Shared Areas?
- 1 x Fridge, 1 x Freezer & 1 x Fridge/Freezer. Providing 1 x fridge shelf or drawer and 1 x freezer drawer per person
- 2 x ovens with grills & hobs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV (TV licence provided)
- Breakfast bar with stools (1 stool per person)
- 2 x Sofa's
- Coffee Table
- Ironing board
- Mop & bucket
- Dustpan & brush
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Take a 360 degree tour of this residence by clicking and dragging on the image below; click on a highlighted area to move to a new viewpoint. Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations.
Length of licence
Length of licence
|Single en-suite||£110.11||50 weeks*||£110.11||50 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 22/09/2017 – 10.00am on 07/09/2018
**From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 – 10.00am on 06/09/2019