Rosser is situated at the top of the main Penglais Campus close to Cwrt Mawr and Trefloyne halls of residences - housing around 1000 students in total. Many of the rooms embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just a ten minute walk away.
Rosser houses around 350 students split between 4 different blocks (excluding Rosser G). Each block has either 6 or 12 self-contained flats comprising of 8 single bedrooms. Residents will have access to their own en-suite bathroom as well as a shared kitchen and soft seating area.
Students in Rosser are self-catering, sharing kitchens in self-contained flats.
Rosser is located within 5 minutes' walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Rosser’s main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Laundry facilities.
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors.
- Access to Learning Centres (The Lounge @ Rosser or The Lounge @ PJM).
- Secure cycle storage.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Parking (limited, permit required).
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in your Room?
- Single bed (3 foot) & mattress.
- Bedside cabinet.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin.
- Wash basin (sink) with mirror.
- Heated towel rail.
What’s in your Shared Areas?
- 1 x Fridge and 1 x Freezer, or 2 x Fridge/Freezer's.
- 2 x ovens with grills & hobs.
- Breakfast bar with stools.
- 2 x Sofa's.
- Coffee Table.
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
- Bins - Dry mixed recycling, glass, food and general waste.
Weekly Cost 2023/2024
Length of Contract 2023/2024
Weekly Cost 2024/2025
Length of Contract 2024/2025
|Single en-suite||£138.45||39 weeks*||TBC||39 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 22/09/2023 - 10.00am on 21/06/2024