Jisc Digital Discovery Tool
The Jisc Digital Discovery Tool is a bilingual resource that enables students and staff to self-assess their digital skills. It will allow you to identify your strengths, in addition to highlighting opportunities to further develop your digital skills.
After answering a series of questions, which takes around 15-20 minutes, you will receive a personal report which will include:
- An overview of your digital profile
- Suggested actions to take
- Links to useful resources, which will support the development of each individual skill
Guidance for students using the Digital Discovery Tool
Step-by-step guidance on how to use the Digital Discovery Tool can be found in the How are your digital skills? organisation in Blackboard (please select your year group and then navigate to the Explore your digital skills course).
If you have any issues accessing the organisation, or if you are a member of staff wanting access, please email email@example.com.
Teaching Resources for Staff
Digital Discovery Tool FAQs
- How do I access the Digital Discovery Tool? (Students)
- How do I access the Digital Discovery Tool? (Staff)
- How do I access my Digital Discovery Tool report and download it as a PDF file?
- How do I change the language of the Digital Discovery Tool interface?
- Which Discovery Tool question set should I answer? (Staff)
- Which Discovery Tool question set should I answer? (Student)
- Can I re-take the Digital Discovery Tool?
- How do I compare two Digital Discovery Tool reports?
- Can anyone else see my personal Digital Discovery Tool report?
- How do I download a digital badge once I've completed the Digital Discovery Tool?