Dr Alice Vernon
Noder: Mae gwybodaeth ychwanegol neu manylach ar y fersiwn Saesneg o'r proffil hwn.
- WR32420 - Writing Crime Fiction
- WR32120 - Writing and Place
- WRM6140 - Writer as Practitioner 1
- WR20220 - Beginning the Novel
- WR22120 - Adventures with Poetry
- WRM6320 - Writer as Scholar
- WRM6060 - Writer as Practitioner 2
- WR20620 - Writing Selves
- WR32620 - Writing Music
- WR32720 - Big Ideas: Writing Popular Science
- WRM6420 - Writing Poetry: Modes in Contemporary Poetry
- WRM6620 - Writer as Professional
- WR31220 - Poetry for today
- WR32820 - Humour and Conflict in Contemporary Writing
- WR21120 - Telling True Stories: ways of Writing Creative Non-Fiction
- WR31820 - Crisis Writing
- WRM6240 - Writer as Professional
- WR21720 - Shaping Plots
- WR30040 - The Writing Project
- WR31920 - Writing Horror
- WR11120 - Beginning Creative Writing Part 2
- WR11020 - Beginning Creative Writing Part 1
Vernon, A 2022, Night Terrors: Troubled Sleep and the Stories We Tell About It. Icon Books.
Vernon, AM 2018, Beyond Girlhood in Ghibli: : Mapping Heroine Development Against the Adult Woman Anti-Hero in Princess Mononoke. in R Denison (ed.), Princess Mononoke: : Understanding Studio Ghibli’s Monster Princess. Animation: Key Films/Filmmakers, Bloomsbury, pp. 115-129.
Vernon, AM 2017, 'Colossal Bodies: Re-imagining the Human Anatomy in Hajime Isayama’s Attack on Titan', Journal of Graphic Novels and Comics, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 480-493. 10.1080/21504857.2017.1355835
Vernon, AM 2017, 'The Sleep Standard: Analysing Modern Anxieties of Insomnia', Excursions, vol. 7, no. 1.
Vernon, AM 2016, 'Digital Sleep and the Performance of Lucidity in Paprika', Performance Research, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 115-119. 10.1080/13528165.2016.1138781Mwy o gyhoeddiadau ar y Porth Ymchwil