Dr Marc Welsh
PhD, MA, MSc (University of Wales Aberystwyth
Associate Lecturer (Integrated Foundation Year Programme)
- Ebost: email@example.com
- Swyddfa: L2, Adeilad Llandinam
- Ffôn: +44 (0) 1970 622600
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=CuzKX7QAAAAJ
- Proffil Porth Ymchwil
Noder: Mae gwybodaeth ychwanegol neu manylach ar y fersiwn Saesneg o'r proffil hwn.
- GS01120 - Information in a Post-Truth World
- GS00220 - Foundation in Liberal Arts
- GS34040 - Geography Dissertation
- GS34000 - Geography Dissertation
- GS00320 - Learning Experience
- GS00120 - Foundation - Dialogue
- GS14220 - Place and Identity
Woods, M, Fois, F, Heley, J, Jones, L, Onyeahialam, AI, Saville, S & Welsh, M 2021, 'Assemblage, place and globalisation', Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers. https://doi.org/10.1111/tran.12430
Welsh, M 2020, Personalisation, Power and the Datafied Subject. in U Kohl & J Eisler (eds), Data-Driven Personalisation and the Law. Cambridge University Press.
Heley, J, Welsh, M & Saville, S 2020, 'The fanta-sy of global products: Fizzy-drinks, differentiated ubiquity and the placing of globalization', Globalizations, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 683-697. https://doi.org/10.1080/14747731.2019.1686821
Heley, J, Goodwin-Hawkins, B, Woods, M & Welsh, M 2019, 'The ‘problem’ of Mid Wales and rethinking rural-urban relations in wales after BREXIT', WISERD Annual Conference 2019, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, 03 Jul 2019 - 04 Jul 2019.
Saville, S & Welsh, M 2017, 'Manufacturing places: ‘the problem of mid-wales’', Paper presented at Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) Annual Conference, London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, 29 Aug 2017 - 01 Sep 2017.Mwy o gyhoeddiadau ar y Porth Ymchwil