In order to use the CMS you will need to attend a training session.
All upcoming physical training sessions have been cancelled due to coronavirus restrictions.
If you need CMS training, please self-enrol and complete online training on Blackboard:
- Contact Suzy to inform her that you want to do CMS training so that she can add you to the system
- Go to the Web Services Staff Training section
- Click on 'Enrol' in the left menu (if you haven't already completed any Web Services training)
- Click on CMS Training in the left menu
- Download the training exercises:
- Watch the Online Training Videos and work through the exercises
- Let Suzy know that you have completed the course, as well as noting what permissions you will need
- After your work in the CMS has been checked and you've also completed Digital Accessibility Training, you will be granted the necessary permissions
User Level Upgrade
All new CMS users are trained at Contributor level. However if the new CMS user needs to be a Moderator for their section they may be upgraded (subject to confirmation with the department/section). When a CMS user has been upgraded from Contributor to Moderator, they will need to complete the Upgrade exercises: