The Annual Learning and Teaching Conference
The Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit is responsible for organising Aberystwyth University's Annual Learning and Teaching Conference. The conference brings together a community of teaching and learning practice from across the University to celebrate, share, and showcase the exciting and innovative approaches that are taking place.
The conference includes workshops, demonstrations, presentations and guest speakers.
The 8th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference will be held 7th-9th September 2020 online. This year’s conference theme, Enhancing the Curriculum: Inspire Learning and Invigorate Teaching! aims to reflect the commitment that AU staff have to enhance the student learning experience. The four main strands of this year’s conference are:
- Pivoting to Online Learning
- Creating a Learning Community
- Developing Wellbeing in the Curriculum
- Embedding Active Learning
- Working with Students as Partners
Booking now open: book your place online [link]
Recordings and PowerPoints from last year's conference are available to view.
- 8-10 July 2019: Learning from Excellence: Innovate, Collaborate, Participate
- 11-13 September 2018 - Stepping up Students' Learning
- 10 - 12 July 2017 - Promoting Staff and Student Growth
- - Appreciating Excellence – Discover Dream Design Deliver
- 8 - 10 September 2015 - Celebrating the diversity of teaching excellence
- 16 - 18 September 2014 - Inspiring Teaching: Sharing Teaching and Technology Tales
- 18 - 20 September 2013- Why should I change the way I teach? Enhancing student engagement and learning