The Annual Learning and Teaching Conference
The Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit is responsible for organising Aberystwyth University's Annual Learning and Teaching Conference. The conference brings together a community of teaching and learning practice from across the University to celebrate, share, and showcase the exciting and innovative approaches that are taking place.
The conference includes workshops, demonstrations, presentations and guest speakers.
9th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference
The Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit are excited to announce the date for the 9th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference. The conference will be taking place online between Tuesday 29th June and Friday 2nd July 2021.
This year’s conference theme, Improvisation within Constraint: Reshaping a Learning Community in a Time of Change aims to reflect the commitment that AU staff have to enhance the student learning experience. The four main strands of this year’s conference are:
- Flexible approaches to assessment design
- Embedding skills into the curriculum
- Lessons learnt from a blended approach
- Active Learning
View the Conference Programme (link)
Booking now open: book your place online (link).
Recordings and PowerPoints from last year's conference are available to view.
- 7-9 September 2020:Enhancing the Curriculum: Inspire Learning and Invigorate Teaching!
- 8-10 July 2019: Learning from Excellence: Innovate, Collaborate, Participate
- 11-13 September 2018 - Stepping up Students' Learning
- 10 - 12 July 2017 - Promoting Staff and Student Growth
- - Appreciating Excellence – Discover Dream Design Deliver
- 8 - 10 September 2015 - Celebrating the diversity of teaching excellence
- 16 - 18 September 2014 - Inspiring Teaching: Sharing Teaching and Technology Tales
- 18 - 20 September 2013- Why should I change the way I teach? Enhancing student engagement and learning